The HORIBA Scientific SPRi instruments are ideal solutions for label-free and multiplexed biomolecular analysis. These compact and flexible devices capable of either automated or manual operation are designed for easy determination of real-time interaction and kinetic studies. Their open formats enable numerous types of experiments covering biomolecular interactions, biochemistry, chemistry and physical-chemistry, to be explored without restriction or compromise.
SPR imaging Systems
SPR imaging system EzPlex
The ideal solution for label-free and multiplexed molecular interaction analysis.
- multiplex detection of several hundred interactions;
- label-Free protein, peptide, DNA samples;
- temperature control.
SPR imaging system OpenPlex
The compact surface plasmon imaging system with an accessible platform.
- label-free interaction analysis;
- multiplexed imaging (up to 400 spots);
- the choice between 3 different flow cell configurations without concession.
Thank you! Your request has been sent.