SPR imaging system EzPlex
EzPlex is a high-performance and fully automated instrument for the analysis of label-free biomolecular interactions in a multiplex format.
The array-based format of the sensor chips allows you to monitor up to several hundreds interactions simultaneously and to accelerate your research.
The optimized fluidic system is designed to give you full kinetic profiles within minutes and help you make the right decisions quickly and with confidence.
EzPlex is powered with EzSuite, our new software suite for simple use and advanced data analysis.
- Multiplex Detection of several hundred interactions;
- Label-Free protein, peptide, DNA samples;
- Real-Time monitoring of kinetic curves;
- Difference Image Display giving you a direct view of reactions as the experiment unfolds;
- Fast Total Assay Time - typical assays in less than 10 minutes;
- Temperature control;
- Sample recycling for maximum binding;
- Sample recovery function;
- Direct subtraction of the negative control;
SPRi-Continuous Flow MicrospotterTM (SPRi-CFM)
The SPRi-CFM is an automatic printer that uses flow deposition for printing biomolecules. Samples are cycled over the surface and captured from solution, leading to higher biomolecule density, better spot uniformity and improved assay sensitivity.
SPRi-Arrayer is an automatic, compact and portable apparatus. It prints DNA, oligonucleotides, proteins, bacterial clones and other materials with low cross contamination.
The Manual SPRi-Arrayer is a manual, compact and easy-to-use tool for printing molecules. It is a good start in microarray assays before scaling up to automatic printing.
|typically 200 μL
|150 ng/mL (100-1000 kDa) to 5 μg/mL (4-20 kDa)
Sample molecular weight
Limit of detection
Thank you! Your request has been sent.